10 CEOs Confirmed for Utility CEO Forum at Future Energy East Africa
Future Energy East Africa will bring together leaders from the regional and international power and energy community, including more than 400 regional conference delegates and over expo 1000 visitors and more than 80 exhibitors.
Ten utility CEOs from Kenya, Ethiopia, South Sudan, Malawi and Rwanda have confirmed their attendance at the Utility CEO Forum: East Africa 2019 that is taking place during the upcoming Future Energy East Africa conference and exhibition at the KICC in Nairobi from 17-18 September.
The forum is a closed, by-invitation-only meeting for utility CEOs to gather under Chatham House Rules to discuss pressing issues and pave the way for transformation and deeper collaboration.
Confirmed so far for the Utility CEO Forum: East Africa are:
• Beck Awan Deng, Chairman & General Manager, South Sudan Electricity Corporation, South Sudan
• David Muthike, Strategy & Business Performance Director, KenGen, Kenya
• Jared Omondi Othieno , CEO, Kenya Power, Kenya
• Rebecca Miano, CEO, KenGen, Kenya
• Shiferaw Telila, CEO, Ethiopian Electric Utility, Ethiopia
• Allexon Chiwaya, CEO, Escom Malawi, Malawi
• Jean Claude KALISA, CEO, Energy Utility Corporation ltd, Rwanda
• Mike Nolan, Engineering Director, Biojoule Kenya, Kenya
• Norman Wanyiri, General Manager, Gulf Power Limited, Kenya
• Sending a representative – Abraham Belay, CEO, Ethiopia Electric Power Corporation, Ethiopia
The 21st edition of the Future Energy East Africa conference and exhibition will focus on the enormous progress that has been made in the region in terms of access to energy and the increasingly important role of mini and off-grid projects to meet targets.
The 2019 edition will bring together leaders from the regional and international power and energy community, including more than 400 regional conference delegates and over expo 1000 visitors and more than 80 exhibitors.