- East African real estate investors discover the working class
- Nairobi, Nakuru and Kiambu counties top contributors to Kenya’s wealth
- Romantic Phishing is on the Rise – How Not to Lose Your Money While Losing Your Heart
- Africa Protected Areas Congress Launched in Nairobi
- Ugandan Police to strengthen the fight against crime with new Biometric Identification System
- Corruption does not invest in the future, it kills the future” – Akinwumi Adesina
- Sankalp Africa Summit in Nairobi to accelerate African development with ‘Unlikely Alliances’
By Samwel Kariuki The last 20 years of real estate boom in East Africa has changed our building landscape and…
By Ben Oduor Venturing into entrepreneurship can be frightening. It is a world of unknown that even the most courageous among us are sometimes afraid to go into. But there are a few that refuse to accept the status quo. Kezy Mukiri fits this group. Mukiri is the founder and Chief Executive of Zuri Events, an event management firm established…
Nairobi, Nakuru, Kiambu, and Mombasa counties have been ranked the highest contributors to Kenya's national wealth out of the 47 counties, according to a new report.
The Africa Continental Free Trade Area is projected to make Africa the largest free trade zone in the world
Over 1,000 investors to convene in Nairobi for two-day summit pursuing World Economic Forum's 'trend to watch' of expansive collaboration, in Africa
The Tilisi mega-city, on Tuesday, announced the completion of the infrastructure of its Phase I Logistics Park and the opening of its Phase II sales, with an initial 47-acre residential development sale. “We are delighted to announce the completion of infrastructure on the 85 acre Tilisi Logistics Park, which is now 65 per cent sold with buyers commencing their warehouse building on the fully-serviced Tilisi plots within the next few months,” said Kavit Shah, joint CEO of Tilisi Developments Plc, the developer of the…
The MP proposes the introduction of risk negotiation window of up to 6 per cent above the lending cap for SMEs and unsecured Individual customers.